"Fat fat ar big big size,
go- stun go -stun hit the wall. "
HAHAHA. What a poem, made for tht ball. =x
No sales today. Not even ONE in the shop when i left at 6pm.
How pathetic?
I begin to like my work more & more.
maybe because bumping into the you-know-who. for 3 days!!
HAHAHA silly.
online shopping makes me broke.
I am so freakinnnnnng broke.
my transport expenses took the most.
results is so coming, sighs.
CNY is coming.
Feb is here.
I miss you, tanning ? lol
Feel like eating brownie with ice-cream.
Feel like cycling, going to the beach to relax.
Life is so stressful, isnt it?
Any takers?
STRESS STRESS STRESS
altho no hwk, but $
sigh, pray.
I pray for stress -free. Pray for all my friends.
Eunice, don't bite your nails.
My nails are so on their way.
I have 3 weeks to go on a diet.
ITS OFF DAY TML! YAY :)
Hopefully it will be a grt grrt day tml.
Talking to rachel taby kervon every single day makes me THIS happy.
& I love muuua new phone. Heh
I miss you suddenly, :)
thursday : 12.33AM
Oh. anyway, Happy Birthday Hubs! :)
Ohmy, 20 yrs is so so old. I wanna stay 18. Harhar.
I wanna get married at 24 latest 26. Don't wanna be an old bride.
But wait, i dont even have a bf yet. -.-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home